Yes of course! FLUX is a great service ideal for expats living in Malaysia. Do note that in order to drive legally in Malaysia for more than 90 days, you would need either an international driver's license from your home country or a Malaysian Driving License.


In some cases, dependent on your the issuing country, you may be able to obtain a Malaysian Provisional Driving Licence (PDL) by visiting any Road Transport Department counter with your home country's driving license.


In addition, it is important that you have a permanent address in Malaysia and a local mobile number. In the event we cannot access your credit and driving history, we may require you to provide an additional deposit for your subscription.